Our Commitment to our guests
Keeping workplaces, staff and guests safe is our primary focus. Key public health measures are in place and we all share a responsibility to stay informed, be prepared, be flexible and follow health and safety guidelines.
At Don Cherry's, we have been working hard to implement physical distancing, limited contact and cleaning guidelines, which include:
* limiting the number of people inside
* frequent cleaning and disinfection of high touch/traffic areas
* all staff using Personal Protective Equipment
CLEANLINESS AND WELLBEING
We, pre-COVID-19, had rigorous cleaning procedures working with programs developed with Ecolab. We have been working with them to enhance best practices and implement processes for overall health optimization. You can expect to see evolved procedures in every area of our restaurant:
Public Spaces & Facilities
* Increased frequency of cleaning high touch surfaces, tables and chairs
* Best practices for patio, indoor seating and all common areas
Food & Beverage
* New standards and service approach to all aspects of our Food & Beverage department
We are committed to fulfilling all new standards introduced by Provincial and Regional Health Authorities for your safety and comfort. We are confident that our team will apply their decades of hospitality experience to ensuring your safe enjoyment of Niagara Falls, Canada.